With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.| а
Ty: Welcome to the new CDBS website!
Welcome to the new CDBS website!
Here's an overview of new features to check out:
- CDBS Staff Blog: This is it! Each month you'll get to read the latest of what's on the minds of CDBS staff. Say hello to Maurice, David, Gloria, Myrna, Ty (that's me!) as well as occasional guest bloggers! (Get RSS feed to blog)
- CDBS Forum: See what your fellow site visitors have to say on topics related to the world of Deaf-Blindness - share your thoughts, pose your questions, and find some answers!
- RSS feeds: Stay up to date on the latest happenings. RSS (which stands for Really Simple Syndication) allows you to get notifications when specific parts of the site (for example: Blog, Newsletters, Fact Sheets, etc.) are updated.
- Event Registration: Some CDBS events will have online registration available. Check back regularly for announcements for new events.
- reSources Newsletter: All new issues will be available in a searchable and easy-to-access html format.
Hope you enjoy the site!
Ty Eng Lim, CDBS Administrative Support Coordinator
Topic: Welcome to the new CDBS website!
By образец фонов
Subject образец фоновReply